Five Members of the European Parliament (MEP) from different political parties, named
- Christine Anderson (Germany),
- Francesca Donato (Italy),
- Ivan Vilibor Sinčić (Croatia)
- Stasys Jakeliūnas (Lithuania) and
- Cristian Terheş (Romania),
held a press conference entitled “Defending fundamental rights by opposing the misuse of Digital Green Certificate” (DGC) to expressed opposition and disapproval “to the increased violations of fundamental human rights across the EU” by the government of the highest position through imposing mandatory use of the said vaccination proof also known as DGC.
Now THAT’s what I call REPRESENTATIVES BY AND FOR THE PEOPLE speaking out against this INSANITY…