🇬🇧 UK dropping Covid passes and legal requirement to wear masks
It’s about time ⏲️.
Other Countries dropping COVID19 restrictions
- 🇸🇪 Sweden Travel Restrictions: Covid-19 Test Requirement Scrapped As Omicron Dominates
- 🇳🇴 Norway Lifts Alcohol Ban, Relaxes Some Covid Restrictions
- 🇪🇸 Spain to move from treating COVID-19 as a pandemic to an endemic illness
- 🇧🇷 Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro Dubs Omircon 'vaccine Virus'; Asserts It Will End COVID-19
- 🇧🇪 Belgium to end quarantine for vaccinated COVID-19 close contacts
- 🏴 Scotland Covid update: Nicola Sturgeon announces all Omicron rules will end by next Monday
- 🇩🇰 Denmark lifts COVID restrictions despite Omicron spread
- 🇨🇿 Czech Republic Abandons Plan to Mandate COVID Vaccines
- 🇮🇪 Ireland to lift almost all Covid restrictions from tomorrow, Irish Prime Minister Micheál Martin announced
Most Countries of Africa be like: “Which Pandemic?"
It will never cease to amuse me how virtually the entire continent of Africa breezed through this 'pandemic' without lockdowns, mask mandates, nor vaxxines.— ZUBY: (@ZubyMusic) January 17, 2022
And how the Western media won't talk about this, nor look into it. 🤣
Only country they'll even mention is South Africa.
WHO Urges Nations To Lift Travel Bans & Not Mandate ‘proof Of Vaccination’ For Entry
Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling